95% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
From the Edwardian-meets-Art Deco exterior to the lavishly-appointed guest rooms and renowned cuisine behind it, The Savoy is an icon through and through. Combining heritage and opulence, it has come to define London glamour like no other luxury hotel.
• Your package for £349 (up to a £594 value) includes an overnight stay on a Sunday in a Deluxe room; a three-course dinner; and a full English breakfast.
• Your Deluxe room packs in everything you'd expect from one of the world's most famous hotels, from an elegant marble bathroom with Le Labo amenities to bespoke furniture.
• You'll take your pick from a trio of the hotel's restaurants for your inclusive three-course dinner; The Thames Foyer, Simpson's-In-The-Strand, or Kaspar's Seafood Bar and Grill.
• A full English breakfast is also included come morning.
• Pitched right in the heart of Theatreland, you're ideally placed to take in a show at any of the West End's dozens of theatres, head for some world-beating culture at the Royal Opera House, or explore lively Soho's dining and bar scene.
• Covent Garden is perfect for a spot of lunch or retail therapy, and your enviable position on the banks of the Thames is perfect for photo ops.
• Printed voucher must be presented upon arrival (digital or smartphone vouchers will not be accepted).
Enjoy By 29 March, 2015
Overnight Sunday Stay for Two at The Savoy, with Three-Course Dinner and Breakfast
enjoy £245 savings
- from £349
up to 41%