If only you could get one single pass to enter many of the fantastic vineyards in and around your favorite wine-tasting spots, then tasting local wines would be so much easier. Right on cue -- here's this deal from Sip California:
• $25 ($50 value) for a Sonoma wine-tasting card for two
• $25 ($35 value) for a Sacramento Valley/Sierra Foothills wine-tasting card for two
• $25 ($35 value) for a Lodi wine-tasting card for two
• $59 ($120 value) for a wine-tasting card for two for all of the above three locations
• $30 ($60 value) for a Napa Valley wine-tasting card for two
"A Sip California card was a great investment for a few days on vacation -- I can't imagine the mileage one would get out of it living near the area!"
- LivingSocial Member
How The Card Works
Just register your card on Sip California's website, and it will be sent in the mail. Then, you can sip along at your leisure as the card is good until the end of 2014. Flash your wine-tasting card to gain admission to over 20 wineries -- locales include Kendall-Jackson, Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi, Andis Wines, and more.
Sip California's Website
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2014
back by popular demand:
Wine-Tasting Card for Two in Sonoma, Napa Valley, Sacramento Valley/Sierra Foothills, or Lodi
- from $25