71% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
There's nothing like a trip to County Durham: from castles to countryside and museums to art galleries, it's as culturally rich as it is beautiful. Discover it for yourself with an Escape to the four-star, Jacobean manor The Redworth Hall Hotel from The Hotels Collection.
• An overnight stay for two in a Standard room at the elegant establishment is just £109 (up to a £202.50 value), or extend your stay to two nights for £189 (up to a £335 value).
• Start the day with the full English breakfast, and on one evening, tuck into the three-course meal with bottle of wine that are included with your stay: both are taken at the one-AA Rosette 1744 Restaurant, no less. Guests staying for two evenings will also be treated to an afternoon tea on the second day.
• You'll rest your heads in a Standard room that comes complete with countrified décor, en suite, and Wi-Fi access.
• Stays on a Saturday night are subject to a £20 supplement.
• One infant up to 2 years stays free of charge.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 31 October, 2014
The Hotel Collection: The Redworth Hall Hotel
One (£109) or Two (£189) Night Stay for Two with Dinner at Co. Durham Manor
enjoy £93.50 savings
- from £109
up to 46%