The exotic plains of Africa may seem like a distant dream, but we've managed to track down a wild Escape complete with great cuisine and stylish accommodation. The atmospheric Port Lympne Reserve in Kent is offering a handpicked safari and gourmet experience at Livingstone Cottage; the perfect rural retreat for you and a fellow explorer.
• An overnight safari experience in a luxury cottage for two people is £299 (up to a £1040 value), valid Sunday to Thursday.
• Alternatively, it's £599 (up to a £1040 value) for an overnight stay for four people, valid for Friday or Saturday.
• Port Lympne Reserve is offering an unforgettable luxury stay at Livingstone Cottage. The gorgeous rural retreat features unrivalled views, two stunning double bedrooms, one with and en suite bathroom and four poster bed, two twin rooms, and a cosy snug and garden.
• Your private chef will rustle up a mouthwatering five-course dinner after your first safari to add a gourmet twist to your unforgettable adventure.
• When you wake in the next morning expect to enjoy a full English breakfast before setting off on your second safari experience.
• Twice during your stay, your personal ranger will take you on safari in the world renowned Port Lympne Reserve in a safari truck. Journey into the African experience where more than 200 animals roam freely as if on the plains of Africa.
• Option A is valid Sunday to Thursday only; Option B is valid on Friday or Saturday.
• Availability in September, October, November and December.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more
Enjoy By December 30, 2014