It's all about taking the scenic route when you visit Cumbria -- home to the Lake District, North Pennines, Furness Peninsula, and Eden Valley. If you know someone else who enjoys their walkies, bring along man's best friend as well as your favourite human being and Escape to the pet-friendly Royal Oak Appleby.
• Two people can enjoy an overnight stay in an Oak Double Room for £65 (up to a £152 value).
• Alternatively, settle in for a two-night stay for £119 (a £260.90 value). Whichever option you choose, you'll be able to bring your dog along at no extra charge.
• Come morning, you'll wake up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed thanks to a full English breakfast for two-legged guests, and a doggy bag with ball, mat, and treats for those on four legs.
• If you scamper back to the countrified restaurant or canine-friendly tap room for dinner in the evening, you'll receive a bottle of quality wine on the house.
• Stays on a Saturday night are subject to a £25 supplement.
• A second dog is welcome to stay for a £15 supplement.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 30 December, 2014