You missed it This great deal for The Steakhouse is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
$40 to Spend on Food and Drink
95% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Get a better return this tax season when you quell your colossal appetite for a tiny price at The Steakhouse, where a $20 deposit files you $40 worth of food and drink. Start with the complimentary yeast rolls, served butter-melting hot, before setting your sights on the crab dip loaded with lump meat and a warm baguette. Then, turn those rib-eyes to the Steak Chesapeake, where surf meats turf with a New York strip grilled over mesquite wood flames and topped with crab imperial. Or, stick to the seas with the Seafood Jubilee -- scallops, mussels, and shrimp in a creamy garlic wine sauce served over linguini. With locations in Parkville and Edgewater, this bistro serves-up hand-cut steaks by an in-house butcher, and ages meat for a minimum of 40 days. At half off, the most taxing thing at the table will be deciding what to order.
Want more? Check out The Steakhouse on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 25, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 23, 2012
the fine print
- Limit 1 per table per visit
- Not valid on Mother's day or Father's Day
- Valid only for dine-in or carry out
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Limit 1 per table per visit
• Not valid on Mother's day or Father's Day
• Valid only for dine-in or carry out
• Entire value must be used in a single visit
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 25, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 23, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms