You missed it This great deal for Marriott Ranch is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
Hampton Roads Peninsula$89$29.99
Home-Delivered Meals with Farm-Fresh Ingredients
Hampton Roads Peninsula$69$39
$20 or $30 at Charming Charlie
Hampton Roads Peninsula$20$10
8x10, 12x18, 16x20, or 20x30 Photo Canvas
Hampton Roads Peninsula$49$8.99
A One-Night Stay for Two ($128 to $189), Guided 90-Minute Horseback Ride for Two, and Tasting Passes for Three Wineries
93% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
J. Willard Marriott—the founder of the eponymous international hotel company—was a notorious hard worker, dedicating his life to helping others take a breather. One thing is certain: He knew what he was doing when it came to vacays. Learn from the best with a one-night Escape for two to Marriott's own personal getaway in the Virginia Piedmont—the sprawling 4,200-acre Marriott Ranch.
At the Inn at Fairfield Farm—the property's historic B&B and the only Marriott-branded inn in the world—guest accommodations consist of the stately James Marshall Manor House and the nearby Carriage Rooms, both surrounded by boxwoods and white ash trees. Unwind in the cozy Fiery Run or Rappahannock Room ($128) or opt for the spacious Fairfield Suite or Ranch Room ($189), available on Sundays through Thursdays from now to September 27, 2012, or any day of the week from January 1 to March 31, 2013.
The Carriage Rooms feature full baths, mini refrigerators, and TVs, and are a bit more modern than the traditional décor (think four-poster beds and elegant gilded mirrors) found in the Marshall Manor House. All rooms feature the same thick white linens and all guests have access to the amenities of the Marshall Manor House, including an early evening reception with cheese and beverages and a three-course country breakfast.
During the day, experience the ranch—a fantasyland for nature buffs, with flocks of Black Angus cattle and wild white-tailed deer—in all its glory. (Be sure to keep an eye out for the ranch's own family of bald eagles.) You'll have lots of time to explore the wonders of the Virginia countryside when you mount a horse and take a 90-minute guided Western-style horseback ride through the woods, among cattle, and over creeks and streams.
The warmer months are prime hiking time, either at the ranch or on the famed Appalachian Trail, which sits nearby. In winter, take advantage of the sledding-friendly hills.
The Virginia Piedmont is renowned for its food and wine, so after you've worked up your thirst, head out on a tour of three nearby wineries—three tasting passes are included—and find your favorite Viogniers and Cab Francs. When dinnertime rolls around, great restaurants abound, from the creative-American Flint Hill Public House to the more laidback pub Griffin Tavern.
You'll head home feeling well-versed in the fine art of vacationing.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 24, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; only accepted 30 days in advance
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates are the month of October and all holidays
- Pets and smoking are not allowed
- Trail Rides are not offered in Mondays and weather permitting
- 5% state tax charge and a 2% county occupancy tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required and subject to availability; only accepted 30 days in advance
• Not valid on group or existing reservations
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Based upon double occupancy
• Blackout dates are the month of October and all holidays
• Pets and smoking are not allowed
• Trail Rides are not offered in Mondays and weather permitting
• 5% state tax charge and a 2% county occupancy tax not included and will be collected at redemption
• The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 24, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms