You missed it This great deal for Luxe Stoneleigh Hotel & Spa is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Luxe Stoneleigh Hotel & Spa
A One-Night Stay for Two in a Studio Suite, $40 Spa Credit and 15% Discount on Spa Products, and Valet Parking
96% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The Big D didn't used to be so big. In fact, before all the skyscrapers popped up, the Luxe Stoneleigh Hotel & Spa was the tallest building west of the Mississippi and home to the city's first penthouse (decorated by the renowned interior designer Dorothy Draper, naturally). Built in 1923 on the corner of Maple Avenue and Wolf Street, this Art Deco structure recently underwent a $36 million renovation, keeping its historic bones while adding modern boutique-style hotel amenities.
"The accommodations feel grand in scale, are decorated in a palette of either coral red with charcoal or teal with cinnamon, and feature high ceilings, commissioned Texas artwork, and full-body tubs with Baronessa Cali Oliva bath products—perfect for soaking after a day of shopping in the hip Uptown area," says Concierge.com.
Escape for one night to a posh, spacious Studio Suite ($179), complete with a king-size bed, flat-screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, a seating area with a sleeper sofa, and views of the Dallas skyline or tree-lined Turtle Creek. Need a longer trip? Combine vouchers to stay for up to two nights.
Start unwinding downstairs at the spa, arriving before your appointment for a stint in the relaxation rooms, which boast whirlpools and dry saunas. Use your included $40 spa credit toward an Ice Cream Manicure (yes, eating ice cream is included) or choose one of the massages, facials, or unique body therapies—such as the Quench Cocoon Wrap or Cornmeal and Chamomile Body Scrub—from the expansive menu of services. After an Urban Detox Facial, your glowing complexion will urge you to pick up some of the Sonya Dakar products used during the treatment.
Feeling refreshed, you'll be ready to hit the town. And your location couldn't be better.
"Located northeast of downtown and promoted as 'Uptown,' McKinney Avenue, Knox-Henderson, and the emerging Victory Park are destinations for chic restaurants, shopping meccas, and in places to live, says Frommer's. "Some of the hottest shopping and nightlife options are in West Village in Uptown."
T/X Restaurant, the hotel's upscale-yet-casual eatery, whips up innovative Southwest Texas-inspired cuisine—you'll find hearty chorizo and egg tacos at breakfast; sandwiches and refreshing seasonal dishes, such as the chilled watermelon soup with lemon fennel crab salad, at lunch; and robust dishes like the signature Smoked Brisket Chile Relleno on the dinner menu.
Work it off at the fitness center or along the Katy Trail; then, shop or museum-hop to your heart's content. Highland Park Village is chockfull of luxury designer stores and Neiman Marcus and Barney's are the anchor department stores at NorthPark Center.
Later, take the trolley up McKinney Avenue (it's quirky and free) and hop off at Uptown's avant-garde art galleries. For more of a culture fix, stop by the Nasher Sculpture Center and The Sixth Floor Museum. In the Big D, the itinerary possibilities are almost endless. And while the Stoneleigh may no longer be the city's tallest building, you'll definitely be living large.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 27, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Offers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based on double occupancy
- Spa reservations required and subject to availability; an automatic 20% service charge will be added to spa services in lieu of gratuity
- 15% tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: 8/31, 9/1, 9/7, 9/8, 9/22, and 9/27-28
- Pets welcome with a $50 charge
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
• Offers may be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Not valid on existing reservations
• Based on double occupancy
• Spa reservations required and subject to availability; an automatic 20% service charge will be added to spa services in lieu of gratuity
• 15% tax not included; payable directly to the property
• Blackout dates: 8/31, 9/1, 9/7, 9/8, 9/22, and 9/27-28
• Pets welcome with a $50 charge
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 27, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms