92% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
While some hip 20-somethings may find it trendy to tattoo a river on their body, your blue designs are nothing but natural. Keep spider veins from cramping your style with help from Medical Vein Center:
• $79 (regularly $160) for a 15-minute spider vein treatment for both legs with up to 30 injections
• $119 (regularly $280) for a 30-minute spider vein treatment for both legs with up to 60 injections
• $10 (regularly $50) for one medical-strength facial peel
• $20 (regularly $100) for two medical-strength facial peels
• $49 (regularly $125) for a 15-minute facial capillary vein treatment with up to ten injections
Glowing Reputation Meets Glowing Skin
This downtown office is replete with high-tech machinery and a doctor who boasts an impeccable educational background and skill set. Leading the team is Dr. Francee A. Brody, whose 20 years in nonsurgical sclerotherapy and skin rejuvenation put her in a tier above the rest. During the leg treatments, Dr. Brody injects veins with a specialized solution to sclerose spider and small varicose veins. Or, opt to potentially eliminate facial capillaries during a 15-minute session. The medical-strength peels are designed to exfoliate and smooth the skin while reducing pore size. Whether you want to ease the harsh look of spider veins on your legs or capillaries on your face, this facility can give you the blank canvas your body has been looking for.
Want more? Check out Medical Vein Center on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 25, 2013
Medical Vein Center
Reduce the Appearance of Veins and Improve Circulation
enjoy $81 savings
- from $79