You missed it This great deal for Great Wolf Lodge - Traverse City, MI is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Paint Nite Painting Event This Summer
The Racing Experience
The Racing Experience
In-Studio Photo Shoot with Portrait Sheets + a CD
All-Day Paintball Tickets for 6 + Equipment Rental
Great Wolf Lodge - Traverse City, MI
A One-Night Stay for a Family with Pizza, Soda, and More
99% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Fall is as tricky as a beehive for your cubs: Even though the holidays are just around the corner, summer fun has gone into hibernation.
Take the sting out of "back to school" and make a sweet Escape to Great Wolf Lodge - Traverse City, MI. Pack up a group of six for an overnight stay in a Themed Wolf Den or KidKamp Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($159) or Fridays ($179), and receive water park passes and one large two-topping pizza, salad, breadsticks, and a two-liter soda.
If another pal is growling for a getaway, a group of seven can bunk in a KidCabin Suite with water park wristbands and an included lunch on Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays ($189). Is another set of paws on your trail? Make your party an even eight in a Premium Loft Suite, and enjoy water park admission for all, during a trip on Sundays through Thursdays ($179). Or, opt for a two-night stay for up to four guests, arriving Sundays through Wednesdays, in a Queen Sofa Suite with four water park wristbands, late 2 p.m. checkout, and one large two-topping pizza, salad, breadsticks, and two-liter soda ($249).
Sniff out this imaginative family retreat two hours outside of Grand Rapids and you'll find a towering jungle gym, twisting waterslides, and rooms with en suite clubhouses. Help the kids build a fort inside your room—the KidCabin Suite features a log cabin bunk space and the Wolf Den Suite has a spy-catching window—and then lead the way to the water park.
Jump on an inner tube and slide down Alberta Falls, mosey through the lazy river path of Crooked Creek, and zip down the three-story fall of Totem Towers. Later, climb through suspension bridges and duck for oncoming sprays at Fort Mackenzie, and then play a game of water basketball in the Chinook Cove Activity Pool.
After an Escape like this, you can expect a big bear hug from your little ones.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 2, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel starting 9/14/12
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 11/22-23
- Must have one individual 21 years of age or older registered to the suite
- Children allowed
- Airfare not included
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Valid for travel starting 9/14/12
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid on group or existing reservations
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Blackout dates are 11/22-23
• Must have one individual 21 years of age or older registered to the suite
• Children allowed
• Airfare not included
• Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
• All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 2, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms