You missed it This great deal for Maine Beer Tours is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Wacky Walks Adventure for 2 or 4 People
3Quest Challenge for 2 or 4 People
In-Studio Photo Shoot with Portrait Sheets + a CD
Monkey C Monkey Do
Family Pass to Adventure Park
Maine Beer Tours
Friday + Saturday Brewery Tours
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Why is his beer darker than mine? And what makes an ale versus a lager? See your glass half full after a Friday or Saturday brewery tour from Maine Beer Tours.
• $22 (regularly $44) for a Saturday Beer Tour
Begin your day at 10:30 a.m. when the bus launches from the Portland Lobster Company on Commercial Street in Portland. You'll sip your way through three local brew hubs: Allagash Brewing Company, Rising Tide Brewing Company, and Urban Farm Fermentory (for great cider!). At 2 p.m., you'll return to where you started with a belly full of beer.
• $29 (regularly $59) for a Friday Beer Tour
Meet at the bus parked in front of Portland Lobster Company on Commercial Street in Portland, and you'll be on the road by 10:45 a.m. Along the way, you'll explore four breweries: the Shipyard Brewing Company, Sebago Brewing Company, Maine Beer Company, and Bull Jagger Brewing Company. You'll return where you started at 3 p.m.
Maine Beer Tours, run by a husband-and-wife team, gives New England's craft beer lovers the opportunity to learn about the brewing process, taste some of the best beers in the Northeast, and learn about the Maine brewing industry. Here's a little more info on some of the featured breweries:
Shipyard Brewing Co. is one of the largest craft breweries in the country, and has been making award-winning ales for almost 20 years. Established in 1998, Sebago Brewing Co. offers a solid lineup of handcrafted beers brewed with all-American malt, hops, and crystal clear water from Maine's Sebago Lake. Allagash Brewing Co. is New England's original Belgian-style brewery and one of the industry's most respected brands. Rising Tide Brewing Co. is a family-owned brewery specializing in artisanal ales. With a great new set up in the East Bayside neighborhood, they have quickly established themselves as a big player in the Maine beer scene.
Want more? Check out Maine Beer Tours on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 28, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 12, 2013
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer per visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Limit 1 per customer per visit
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Entire value must be used in a single visit
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 28, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 12, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms