You missed it This great deal for Hotel Shangri-La is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Il Pescatore Ristorante
$50 or $100 Toward Lunch or Dinner
Legacy Box Media Conversion Kit - 3 Options
Windbed Inflatable Lounger or Couch
8x10, 12x18, 16x20, or 20x30 Photo Canvas
A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($249) or Fridays and Saturdays ($329)
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Even Hollywood A-listers need some time off every once in a while. If you could use a retreat from life's constant badgering, dodge the press (read: your boss) and slip into the fabulous Hotel Shangri-La for a well-deserved Escape.
You and your bodyguard (read: your beau) can luxuriate in a one-bedroom suite with a full kitchen and live it up with a touch of Tinseltown glamour, Sundays through Thursdays ($249) or Fridays and Saturdays ($329) from November 11, 2012, to February 1, 2013.
Just a few sandy footprints from the Pacific and overlooking Santa Monica Beach, this boutique hotel is a stunning Art Deco palace of bright white elegance and chic décor. Your suite is outfitted with plush hypoallergenic furnishings, perfect for any LivingSocialite hiding from the paparazzi.
Lounge in a poolside cabana, cocktail in hand, as you renew your sun-kissed glow. Then meet your entourage for drinks and a midday meal at The Dining Room. This hip, refined restaurant serves an array of savory dishes, such as truffled egg toast, squash-blossom ravioli, and grilled swordfish with a side of warm baby artichokes.
Within short walking distance are the Third Street Promenade (a vast outdoor shopping haven) and the colorful Santa Monica Pier (because even the glitziest LA celebs enjoy the occasional corndog and a ride on the Ferris wheel).
Drive up the iconic Pacific Coast Highway and take in Malibu's breathtaking coastal scenery, or head over to classic Los Angeles landmarks like Rodeo Drive, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, and the beautiful Getty Center.
Be prepared to emerge from this stylish sabbatical ready to take on the media hounds—or just your cubicle mates.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 26, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 1, 2013
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $25 penalty applies
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based on double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: 12/31/12
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $25 penalty applies
• Not valid on existing reservations
• Based on double occupancy
• Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
• Blackout dates: 12/31/12
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 26, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 1, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms