You missed it This great deal for Channel Islands Whale Watching is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Channel Islands Whale Watching
The Biggest Mammals on Earth Up Close & Personal
in LivingSocial customer ratings
The pristine waters around Channel Islands National Park is a mother lode for marine life, especially big-ol' whales. Cast off from Oxnard and discover these sea creatures with this deal from Channel Islands Whale Watching:
• $40 ($90 value) for two adult tickets to a three-hour whale watching excursion
• $22 (regularly $45) for one adult ticket to a whale watching excursion
• Captain Frank boasts more than 35 years of experience faring along the Cali coast
• January through March are peak months for the majestic gray whale migration
• April through September draws in blue whales, humpback whales, dolphins, and more
• This area is called "The Galapagos of the Northern Hemisphere," so you know it's legit
• Excursions offered daily; check out the booking schedule
Want more? Check out Channel Islands Whale Watching on Facebook.