- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Two Queen or Traditional King Guest Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($139)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Two Queen or Traditional King Guest Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($189) or Fridays and Saturdays ($259)
- Daily Continental Breakfast and Evening Reception at the Sheraton Club Lounge
- $20 Credit to T.G.I. Friday's
- Green Savings Card with Discounts at the Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Ten Days
Make landfall in Upstate New York with this Escape to the state's most wondrous of wonders: Niagara Falls. You'll stay at the AAA Three Diamond-rated Sheraton At The Falls, just steps from the main attraction, the waterfalls themselves.
The first thing you'll want to do is ascend the 180-foot Observation Tower. "Niagara Falls, one of the great natural wonders of the world, displays in unforgettable fashion the sheer force of Mother Nature," says Frommer's. "Six million cubic feet of water drop over the precipice every minute, creating so much spray that you'll see the mist long before you see the falls themselves."
What other adventures might befall you on this getaway? The hotel is located directly across from The Spa at Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel, where you can purchase a soothing Swedish massage or a decadent caviar and pearls facial.
Body therapy is just the beginning. The nearby Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls are packed full of designer stores and deep discounts. The outlets are the last-minute shopper's saving grace during the holidays, not to mention the fashionista's retail therapy mecca.
Then, as day turns to nightfall, you might try your fortune with Lady Luck over at the Seneca Niagara Casino. Dinner is an easy decision when T.G.I. Friday's beckons with crispy green bean fries, Jack Daniel's ribs and shrimp, and dragonfire chicken.
It would seem that turning down this Escape would be your only downfall.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2018
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013
Sheraton At The Falls
Falling in Love with Niagara
popular right now
Pheasant Run Resort
This Chicagoland Resort Is Big on Entertainment$89
Vino van Gogh
Paint While You Sip: One Painting Class$19
Attention Moms: $20 to Spend In-Store on Baby Essentials$10
VIP Spa and Wellness
Aim for Beauty Between the Brow with 20 or 40 Units of Botox and a ...$119
Healthy Foot Spa
1-Hour Foot Massage with Herbal Soak & More$29