You missed it This great deal for Hotel Derek is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Uptown is the New Downtown in Houston
90% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A One-Night Stay for Two in an Upgraded City View Room
• Breakfast Buffet for Two
• Valet Parking
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
In recent years, Houston's Uptown District has become the city's de facto downtown. Never mind that once upon a time the area was beyond city limits; today it's a hub for Houston's premier commercial enterprises, with high-fashion retail, top-notch restaurants, and four-star hotels drawing more than 20 million visitors to the district each year.
Less than a mile from The Galleria—Houston's premier upmarket retail center and the largest mall in Texas—the Hotel Derek injects its own brand of style and sophistication into the bustling Uptown District. This 314-room boutique hotel is, first and foremost, dedicated to design: Sleek black floors lend the lobby a posh-penthouse vibe, while rich leather couches, cowhide rugs, wood accents, and framed artwork create a homier atmosphere reminiscent of a hip Manhattan apartment. And it doesn't just look nice; it feels nice too. Rooms are appointed with plush beds draped in satiny linens, a large glass work table satisfies business travelers' needs, and cozy bathrobes lie in wait in each room.
Mornings at the Hotel Derek begin with breakfast at the Valentino Vin Bar Houston. A sumptuous American buffet by morning and an elegant Italian restaurant and wine bar by night, this outpost of the original Valentino in Santa Monica dishes out time-honored recipes made with fresh, seasonal produce and top-quality meats, plus cocktails, beer, and wine.
After a light workout in the hotel's fitness room, or a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool, head to the centerpiece of Uptown: The Galleria, a three-million-square-foot homage to consumerism fit with 375 stores—many of them high-end—two hotels, a sprawling office complex, and a private health club.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 26, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 20, 2013
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as a gift
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Credit card and voucher number required to make reservation; guest must be over 21 with ID and credit card to check in
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- $100 pet charge will be associated with each pet reservation; a portion of this charge will be donated to a local animal shelter
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as a gift
• Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Credit card and voucher number required to make reservation; guest must be over 21 with ID and credit card to check in
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Not valid on existing reservations
• Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
• Based on double occupancy
• $100 pet charge will be associated with each pet reservation; a portion of this charge will be donated to a local animal shelter
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 26, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 20, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms