They say every cloud has a silver lining, and with this deal from Silver Lining Aviation, you can see for yourself -- up close and personal:
• $149 ($366 value) for a one-hour powered hang-glider flight session
• Includes 15-minute lesson, 15-minute debriefing, 30 minutes in the air, and photo op
• Fly in an FAA-certified Light Sport Powered Hang Glider
• Flight instructor acts as your co-pilot, helping ensure your safety
• Sessions are available daily
• Launch off from one of three locations
Lift Off in a Light Aircraft
At this point, you should be wondering a few things: How high do you go? How fun is it? You'll only fly in areas that are clear of commercial jets, and this craft is regularly inspected by the FAA. You can go as high as 10,000 feet depending on your comfort level and the temperature. As for the fun factor... well, you should just watch and see for yourself.
Want more? Check out Silver Lining Aviation on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 2, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013
back by popular demand:
Silver Lining Aviation
One-Hour Soaring Lesson
- from $149