You missed it This great deal for Lake Creek Lodge is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Lake Creek Lodge
Communion with Nature in Central Oregon
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Two-Night Stay in a Cabin for Two People, Sundays through Thursdays ($135) or Fridays and Saturdays ($165)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay in a Cabin for Four People, Sundays through Thursdays ($195) or Fridays and Saturdays ($225)
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
When central Oregon's wheat farmers desired a quiet mountain vacation at the turn of the 20th century, they traveled to the cabins of Lake Creek Lodge, set on the Metolius River in the thick of the 2.6-million-acre Deschutes National Forest, home to more than 1,600 miles of hiking and biking trails. While a lot has changed since those first visitors cast a line in the river, the sentiment remains the same.
Turn off technology and cue up the sounds of rustling leaves, curious birds, and a meandering creek outside your door. Several of the cabins still stand from resort's early days, and most are pet friendly. Cook up a feast in your fully furnished kitchen and eat at the table on your screened porch. After stories are told and plates are cleared, play a friendly game of pool or ping-pong at the lodge. Later, doze off with a book by the lodge's fireplace, then whip up a homemade meal in your cabin. Or, hit the lodge for homemade soup, bread, and pastries, plus a cup of joe from the espresso bar.
• Hiking and biking in the Deschutes National Forest
• Fishing on the Metolius River
• Skiing at Hoodoo Mountain Resort
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 26, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013