• A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($147) or Fridays and Saturdays ($197), in a King or Queen Room
• Bottle of Wine
• $20 Dining Credit at an Estes Park Restaurant
• Two-for-One Wine Tasting and 15% Discount on Up to Six Bottles at Snowy Peaks Winery
• Personal Photo in Murphy's River Lodge Rocking Chair
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
To say that Estes Park, Colorado, is "picture-perfect" doesn't do it justice—no glossy print, no matter the resolution, could capture the breathtaking mountain views reflected in ice-cold, tree-lined streams the way an in-person visit can. Rocky Mountain National Park is the area's biggest draw, and rightly so. Snow-capped mountains that dissolve into verdant meadows are a hot bed for animal sightings from moose to marmots, and the family-friendly town offers the perfect place to recharge after a day of hiking, mountain climbing, or snowshoeing.
Located two blocks from downtown Estes Park, a vibrant community filled with mountain charm, Murphy's River Lodge serves as the eastern gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park. Rooms are outfitted with plush, pillow-top beds and large windows ideal for taking in the beautiful mountain views or listening to the burbling sounds of the river that runs through the property. Free daily continental breakfast as well as complimentary Internet make this spot feel like home, and a hot tub and a heated indoor pool provide welcomed sources of relaxation.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 21, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013
Murphy's River Lodge
Feeling the Flow in Estes Park
- from $147