At Gigi's Cupcakes Carrollwood, owner Gigi's favorite recipe is Hunka Chunka Banana Love (pictured), which combines banana-nut cake with dark chocolate chips and banana buttercream frosting dipped in ganache:
• $10 ($21 value) for six cupcakes
• The Fall and Winter Weekly Menu lists each day's seasonal selections
• Devil's food cake with champagne-cream-cheese frosting flies off the shelf
• Cinnamon swirl cake with cookie dough frosting is topped with a snickerdoodle cookie
• White cake is baked with fresh strawberries and topped with strawberry buttercream frosting
Gigi's Story, In Her Own Words
" I come from a long line of bakers, from my mother, grandma, and great-grandmother to my great aunts who had bakeries in Oklahoma where I was born."
"I would clean during the day and bake 12 dozen cupcakes at night in my little kitchen. That's where I came up with most of my creations."
"When all was said and done, I had... no money for advertising the day we opened our doors on February 21, 2008. People started trickling in and soon a line formed at the door."
Want more? Check out Gigi's Cupcakes Carrollwood on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 11, 2013
Gigi's Cupcakes Carrollwood
Fall in Love with Gourmet Cupakes this Valentine's Day
popular right now
Sake it to Me with a Three-Hour Beginners' or Advanced Sushi Making...$38
Rock the Yacht: Live Music Party Cruise Ticket$15
Tampa Marauders F.C.
Tampa Marauders: Soccer Game Ticket$7
$50 to Spend on Steaks, Seafood, and Pasta$28
Modern Dental Care
Let Your Smile Shine: Exam, X-Rays & Cleaning$50