You missed it This great deal for The Serengeti Resort is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
4-Week Meal Plan with Delivery by Nutrisystem
The Woodlands / North Houston$249$149.99
6 Bottles of Moscato and 2 Govino® Glasses
The Woodlands / North Houston$97$39.99
Custom Dog Blankets
The Woodlands / North Houston$59$4
ArtDevons Framing Shop
Custom Print 10x10 Gallery Wrapped Canvas Collages
The Woodlands / North Houston$319$59.99
The Serengeti Resort
An African Expedition in Texas Hill Country
• A One-Night Stay for Up to Eight People in a Hilltop Lodge ($295)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Tentalow ($199) or Outfitter Tent ($169)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay in an RV Space with Electricity and Water Hook-Up ($75)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Camping Space ($55)
Texas Hill Country stretches from Austin, past northern San Antonio, and all the way to the border with Mexico. The hilly, scrubby terrain looks every bit like the cowboy country of classic Texas. Wide-open spaces, coursing rivers, and the starriest skies you've ever seen call adventure seekers from all over. Whether you prefer a speedy stallion or mountain bike, the dusty trails go on forever and ever.
Go some 30 miles north of San Antonio, past the urban sprawl, until the cul-de-sacs of suburbia give way to nothing but land and sky. There, you'll find The Serengeti Resort, a one-of-a-kind property that recreates the African savanna in the heart of the Lone Star State. Accommodations range from luxury group lodges and suites to camp sites and RV spaces, with safari-style tents sprinkled in between. Outside, zebras and giraffes graze on the plains, while lemurs and other exotic animals play in the trees.
• Rent a safari cart for wildlife viewing
• Raft or tube on the Guadalupe River
• Ride horses along Hill Country trails
• Dine at the Zafara Lodge, Kifaru Coffee Bistro, or Johlami Wine & Deli Shoppe
• Sip Serengeti wine at a wine tasting
• Pick up camping supplies and souvenirs at the Getti Mercantile Trading Co.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013