You missed it This great deal for Krystal Cancun is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Four, Five, or Six All-Inclusive Nights in Cancún for Two
75% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Four- ($699), Five- ($875), or Six- ($1,046) Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Ocean View Room from April 1, 2013 through June 30, 2013
• Or, a A Four- ($770), Five- ($963), or Six- ($1,155) Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Ocean View Room from July 1, 2013 through August 31, 2013
• All-Inclusive of Meals, Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Taxes and Service Fees
• 20% Off Spa Massages
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
Not to point any fingers, but if any one part of Cancún Island is to blame for its paradisiacal reputation, it's Punta Cancún, the easternmost reach of the resort district. With the Caribbean beside it, lagoons within, and nightspots and restaurants aplenty, Punta Cancún is both relaxed and refined. Under the care of trademark hotel-zone hospitality, you're not at fault for spending your entire vacation in a shoreside beach chair–but with the bus to downtown just minutes away, opportunities for exploration are endless.
Krystal Cancun is perched within a curl of Caribbean shoreline. True to their name, Deluxe Ocean View Rooms offer luxe amenities: Gowny drapes ensconce floor-to-ceiling patio doors revealing a never-ending horizon beyond talcum-white sand, and king-size beds are outfitted with high-thread-count linens. All-inclusive of meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, Wi-Fi, 24-hour snack service, and water sports access, you'll never feel marooned. Stay close to your room and lounge by the infinity-edge Jacuzzi and swim-up bar, or take a nap in a veiled Bali bed beside the sea.
• Drop in on the El Rey Ruins and other Mayan archeological sites
• Snorkel along the Great Mesoamerican Reef
• Take a boat ride across Nichupté Lagoon
• Swing through the island's mangroves with a round at Riviera Cancun Golf
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 18, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013