You missed it This great deal for Artmore Hotel is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Chic, Boutique, and Totally Midtown
90% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A One-Night Stay for Two in a Loft Suite
• Daily Breakfast Buffet for Two
• Valet Parking
• Two Drink Vouchers
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
Midtown Atlanta might as well be renamed Uptown. Not for its geography, of course, but for its rising reputation as the epicenter of all things hip in Hotlanta. From the High Museum of Art to the recent influx of contemporary art galleries just west of the neighborhood, Midtown is a mecca for culture. But it's also home to a number of up-and-coming (as well as classic) restaurants, trendy cocktail bars, and boutique hotels.
One of these is Artmore Hotel, a boutique property originally built in 1924 that delivers a personalized approach to hospitality. Situated on West Peachtree Street, this recently renovated hotel features sleek guest rooms done up in sensual reds, creams, blacks, and grays. Each generously large Loft Suite is appointed with a Restronic king-size bedroom, a modern kitchen with refrigerator and wet bar, an oversize living room with a 37-inch flat-screen TV and iPod docking station, and a spacious bathroom stocked with Aveda amenities.
First stop: the Artmore's Studio Bar & Courtyard. This outpost of hip, with white leather stools and modern-minimalist light fixtures, is frequented by locals and out-of-towners alike. And it opens onto a festive outdoor courtyard whose centerpiece, a flaming stone fountain, sets the mood for evening revelry.
During the day, cross the street to the High Museum of Art, showcasing more than 13,000 works in its permanent collection, which spans centuries of art from around the world. Or, for a more boutique cultural experience, head a few blocks west to Saltworks.
For dinner—and a time-honored taste of true Southern cooking—try South City Kitchen. This Midtown staple has been dishing up classic Southern cuisine with a modern, upscale twist (think cornmeal-crisped oysters and local Georgia trout) since 1993.
For additional information, visit the Artmore Hotel on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 2, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 4/4-4/8 and 4/13-4/14
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid on group or existing reservations
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Blackout dates are 4/4-4/8 and 4/13-4/14
• Based upon double occupancy
• Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
• All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 2, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms