• A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Full or Queen Room, Sundays through Wednesdays ($249) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($299) with an Automatic Upgrade based Upon Availability at Check-In
• A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Fireplace Queen Room, Sundays through Wednesdays ($329) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($369)
• Bottle of Wine, Bottle of Sherry, and Chocolates
• Daily Breakfast and a Two-Course Dinner for Two at the Inn
• One House Tour for Two
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Birthplace of Calvin Coolidge, Vermont's beauty is quiet, just like her proudest son and the country's 30th President, "Silent Cal." The first state admitted to the Union after the thirteen original colonies and the first to abolish slavery, Vermont has always been a haven for free thinkers. This rich history combined with its residents' collective independent streak results in a quirky-cool vibe emanating from a pastoral setting, with a hint of maple syrup in the cool New England air.
Built in 1902 as a country mansion for a wealthy industrialist and just 20 minutes away from the scenic town of Woodstock, Juniper Hill Inn's unique architecture and historical significance have earned it a spot on the National Register of Historic Places. Bask in the period furnishings and wall coverings of your room—some have fireplaces, clawfoot tubs, or canopy beds. Then tour the home, whose charming features include a massive grand hall complete with a floor-to-ceiling fireplace, extensive honey oak paneling, and an intimate dining room where you can enjoy a sumptuous evening meal and full country breakfast in the morning.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 22, 2013
Juniper Hill Inn
Victorian Flair in Quirky-Cool Vermont
- from $249