You missed it This great deal for Thunder Bay Resort is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
Detroit - Wayne County$89$29.99
15 Bottles of Wine from Splash Wines
Detroit - Wayne County$225$59.99
Will, Living Will, and Power of Attorney Package
Detroit - Wayne County$99$29.99
Circle Vine Monogram Initial and Family Name Sign
Detroit - Wayne County$69$35
Thunder Bay Resort
A Wine Lover’s Retreat to the Sunrise Side
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Suite ($306)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for up to Four in a Villa ($552)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for up to Six in a Chalet ($762)
• Three Wine Tasting Sessions With Food
• One Souvenir Wine Glass and a Gift Basket
• One Tour of Alpena
• Two Vouchers to the Besser Museum and Planetarium and Thunder Bay
If there's a single place for the quintessential Michigan experience, it's probably Hillman. Four hours north of Detroit, this small town revels in its iconic vistas of elk-laden fields and thick, woodsy forests that bubble with excitement year round—from top-rated sleigh rides in winter to scenic, breezy hikes in summer. A smattering of crystalline lakes shimmer across this region that has become something of a hot spot for foodies and wine enthusiasts due to a budding restaurant scene and a bevy of local wineries.
The care shown to Thunder Bay Resort's greens is evident throughout its facilities. Cozy condo-style units are nestled among sturdy hardwoods, sleek birches, and lush marshes and includes fireplaces, living rooms, decks, and often whirlpool tubs. Getting lost on a cross-country trail seems like exactly the sort of thing to pin on this blissful Northeastern Michigan wilderness, where you can observe surreal views as you hike and bike through the resort's 500 picturesque, wooded acres. In fact, you'll want to bring your cameras and capture majestic Elk during your excursion through the private elk preserve.
• Placate your palate to wine tasting tour on the Sunrise Side Wine & Hops Trail
• Experience a showcase of Northeast Michigan's artists, scientists, and historians at Besser Museum
• Take a tour of Great Lakes shipwrecks at the Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary
• Climb aboard a horse-drawn sleigh and have a peak at wild elk year-round.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 7, 2013