• A Four-Night ($1,099), Five-Night ($1,249), Six-Night ($1,399), or Seven-Night ($1,549) Stay for Two in an Ocean-View Room between May 1 and November 15, 2013
• Inclusive of Three Daily Meals and Taxes
• Round-Trip Airfare from San Jose, Costa Rica, to Puerto Jimenez via Nature Air
• One-Hour Spa Session or Private Yoga Class per Guest
• One Rainforest Bike and Hike Tour or Birdwatching Tour
• Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Airport to Hotel
Hailed as "the most biologically intense place on Earth," the Osa Peninsula is home to half of all species found in Costa Rica. Half. That's about 2.5 percent of the planet's biodiversity packed into 700 square miles. The peninsula's 13 ecosystems comprise Central America's largest tree, a number of endangered species, unspoiled beaches, and one of the world's most awe-inspiring national parks. You won't find any neon signs or high-rise condos here, only Earth as it has been for thousands—nay, hundreds of thousands—of years.
Just eight miles south of Puerto Jimenez on the banks of this lush landmass, the all-inclusive Blue Osa Yoga Sanctuary & Spa is an ideal Escape for nature-lovers and meditation enthusiasts. Bordering the rain forests and mangrove swamps of Corcovado National Park, the resort aims to provide renewal for the mind, body, and spirit on the shores of Golfo Dulce. The simple yet elegant accommodations at Blue Osa are blanketed in blue and white décor and offer views of vibrant gardens. Rooms are equipped with a fan, solar-powered lights, solar-powered electrical outlets, and a spacious bathroom, providing maximum comfort in an eco-friendly setting.
From a private class in the grand yoga studio—featuring views of the ocean and the mainland mountains—to a rainforest biking-and-hiking tour, the resort offers a wealth of soul-stirring activities, as well as a full spa and a 70-foot lap pool. Be sure to treat yourself to three locally sourced meals a day from the nutrition-minded kitchen, where guests are invited to linger as the chef shares stories of both the ingredients and their preparation.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 14, 2018
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2013
Blue Osa Costa Rica
Rejuvenate in the Costa Rican Rain Forest