You missed it This great deal for Aston MonteLago Village Resort is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Aston MonteLago Village Resort
Mediterranean Magic Near Sin City
• A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Luna di Lusso Studio, Sundays through Thursdays ($135) or Fridays and Saturdays ($165)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four in a Luna di Lusso One-Bedroom Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($165) or Fridays and Saturdays ($185)
• Daily Breakfast for Two
• One Appetizer at Sonrisa Grill and Two Drinks at Casino MonteLago
• Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
• Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
With its terracotta hues and wrought iron accents, the award-winning Aston MonteLago Village Resort mirrors the luxurious villas that line the Mediterranean Sea. Oversized archways, private balconies, and sleek furnishings form the backdrop of your palazzo-inspired stay, where days are spent relaxing by the pool and nights begin with watching the sunset over Lake Las Vegas. Just 20 miles from the Strip—the resort provides a shuttle to and from Sin City—MonteLago is great for guests looking to enjoy the perks of Vegas, while skipping the 24/7 craziness. Wander down the cobblestone streets of the surrounding resort village before popping into a gourmet restaurant for a candlelit dinner. Later, test your luck via a table game at the Casino MonteLago or take a romantic gondola ride along the lake.
Fifteen minutes from the Strip's neon lights, peace and quiet are the headliners and lakeside views the jackpot when you make an Escape to Lake Las Vegas. With reflections of the Sierra Nevadas dancing on placid blue waters and lush golf greens and verdant palm trees permeating the grounds, this man-made paradise is a veritable oasis in the desert.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 10, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2013