You missed it This great deal for Q Hotel + Spa is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
St. Louis - West County$89$29.99
15 Bottles of Wine from Splash Wines
St. Louis - West County$225$59.99
Will, Living Will, and Power of Attorney Package
St. Louis - West County$99$29.99
Circle Vine Monogram Initial and Family Name Sign
St. Louis - West County$69$35
Q Hotel + Spa
The Grass is Greener at this Kansas City Hotel & Spa
The Escape Kit
• A One-Night Stay For Two in the Best Available Room, Sundays through Fridays ($99) or Saturdays ($121)
• $30 Massage Credit Toward a Single Massage Treatment
• 25% Off Ernie Biggs Dueling Piano Bar with Cover Charged Waived
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Three Nights
Whether it's the world-renowned barbecue, quintessential jazz sound, or the monuments that pay homage to the covered wagons that carved a path through here en route to California, Kansas City has earned the moniker "The Heart of America." Cosmopolitan with a Midwestern soul, Kansas City offers the best mix of down-home hospitality and urban culture. Meander through any of its hundreds of tree-lined boulevards (it has more than Paris) and you'll be greeted to a fountain on nearly every corner and a smile in nearly every street shop.
Named the best hotel in Kansas City by The Pitch magazine, Q Hotel + Spa is the metro area's first green hotel—and one of the most environmentally sound in the country, according to Frommer's. Brand-new beds draped in Turkish-cotton linens, Hi-Def flat-screen TVs, iPod/MP3 players, and over-size bath towels come standard with every room, and some rooms boast European-style balconies that overlook the Westport skyline. A sense of wellness permeates the premises with a full-service fitness center and yoga classes offered free of charge to guests. Of course, you'd be remiss not to treat yourself to a body treatment by the expert therapists at the on-site Q Spa. Better still—the hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to and from the city center.
• Grab a cup of premium organic Guatemalan coffee at The Roasterie
• Explore the historic Westport district, considered to be the area's original entertainment destination
• Dine at Ernie Biggs Dueling Piano Bar where you'll be treated to an interactive live music show
• Dip into the extensive Bourbon and Scotch selection at nearby Harry's Bar & Tables
• Try a pale ale or wheat beer from Boulevard Brewery Co.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 25, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013