• A Four- ($299), Five- ($374), or Six-Night ($449) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Garden-View Suite
• Or, a Four- ($399), Five- ($499), or Six-Night ($599) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Partial Ocean View Suite
• One Romantic Three-Course Dinner on the Beach for Two with a Bottle of Wine
• Two-for-One Romantic Sunset or Snorkel Tours from La Princesa Charters
• Two-for-One Massages at The Spa at Marbella Suites
• 50% Discount on Tours and Activities from Cabo Adventures
Welcome to the end of the world. No, this isn't some Mayan-calendar thing; we're talking about Cabo San Lucas, a former fishing village turned fun-loving resort town at the very southern tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula. On this perennially sunny promontory separating the Sea of Cortez from the Pacific Ocean, you could hop on a boat, head directly south, and you wouldn't reach land again until Antarctica. This truly feels like the edge of the planet.
While some parts of Los Cabos host round-the-clock parties, others are decidedly more tranquil. Marbella Suites en la Playa, halfway between Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, is one such place. "It's a treat to discover little Marbella Suites," says Fodor's, "which still retains the flavor of the peaceful and romantic East Cape properties," and is just 25 minutes from the nearest airport.
Its air-conditioned rooms all have cool tile floors and kitchenettes. Beyond the accommodations, the hotel boasts a beach-level pool and two hot tubs, as well as an on-site spa and fitness center. At mealtime, visit beachfront La Terraza restaurant, where dishes are prepared with fresh, locally sourced ingredients—you'll taste the difference in your first bite of guacamole. Luna Bar, located off the lobby, serves local artisan beers, like Diablo Blanco and Broken Board, in addition to standard drinks.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 12, 2013
Marbella Suites en la Playa
Chill Out by the Beach in Los Cabos
- from $299