• A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe or Luxury Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($237) or Fridays and Saturdays ($263)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Honeymoon Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($309) or Fridays and Saturdays ($313)
• Daily Multi-Course Breakfast for Two
• Bottle of Wine and Hors D'ouvres on One Evening
• Two Tickets to the Fells at the John Hay Estate
The tiny town of Bradford, New Hampshire was incorporated just nine days after the Constitution was signed, making it one of the oldest towns on the Eastern Seaboard. Today, this historic hamlet less than ten miles from Lake Sunapee welcomes visitors like an ambassador for New England living. While boats and bathers dot the lake in the warm weather, winter brings the area a flurry of snow to delight skiers and sledding children.
Rosewood Country Inn—named "Best Romantic Inn in New Hampshire" by Yankee Magazine—is perched on 12 hilly acres crisscrossed with wooded trails. This early Victorian-style inn was built circa 1850, a history reflected in the four-poster beds, wingback chairs, and cozy fireplaces in its antique-furnished guest rooms. Generous multi-course breakfasts and a 24-hour butler's pantry keep guests well fed, while complimentary Wi-Fi ensures they're well connected.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 4, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 19, 2013
Rosewood Country Inn
Romantic Histories in the Lake Sunapee Area
- from $237