• A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($279) or Fridays and Saturdays ($309)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room with a $50 Resort Credit, Sundays through Thursdays ($439) or Fridays and Saturdays ($498)
• Two 50-Minute Spa Treatments (Valid for Select Treatments—See Fine Print)
• Late 2 p.m. Checkout
• Valet Parking and Resort Fee
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
You'll feel like an important general stealing away to your stately country manor during your stay at the AAA Four Diamond Award-winning Lansdowne Resort. This expansive 500-acre retreat is home to an indoor/outdoor aquatic complex, a 45-hole golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones, II and Greg Norman, and miles of outdoor paths that border the scenic Potomac River. After exploring your Deluxe accommodations—featuring warm country décor and a 37-inch flat-screen TV—surrender to rest and relaxation at the serene 12,000-square-foot Spa Minérale. Later, savor the finest fare at five on-site dining options that offer everything from casual pub fare to haute cuisine—all given rave reviews by past guests.
Less than an hour outside of the nation's capital, Leesburg has become synonomous with Virginia's wine country. These rolling hills at the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains are sprinkled with quaint shops, boutique restaurants, and tranquil vineyards. "Hard as it can be to believe," says Fodor's, "the exurban capital of Virginia, where urbanites have fled the stress of nearby DC politics to kick back in a slower paradise of locally grown food and Shenandoah breezes, is fast becoming a wine region to stand up to some of the West Coast's finest."
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 12, 2013
A Tranquil Hideaway in Virginia Wine Country
- from $279