• A Four- ($995), Five- ($1,243), or Six-Night ($1,492) Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children Under 12 in a One-Bedroom Oceanview Suite
• Or, a Four- ($1,995), Five- ($2,443), or Six-Night ($2,932) Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children Under 12 in a Two-Bedroom Oceanview Suite
• All-Inclusive of All Meals, Snacks, Beverages, Premium Drinks, and Use of Resort Equipment
• Round-Trip Transportation to Cancun International Airport
• 25% Discount on Spa Services and 50% Discount at Delphinus Dreams Cancun
• Taxes and Services Included
For all the talk of its sugar-sand beaches and shimmering waters, Cancun's family-friendly attractions, world-class shopping, and laid-back vibe have earned this long-time vacation destination some serious buzz. Located on the northeast coast of the Yucatán Peninsula—just north of the Riviera Maya—this resort city borders the Caribbean Sea and revels in all the aquatic activities its warm waters have to offer. Whether you opt to score a suntan, study the Mayan ruins at nearby Chichén Itzá, or craft a sandcastle on the beaches of Playa Mujeres, Cancun truly offers something for everyone.
Located along the white-sand beaches of Playa Mujeres, the five-star Villa del Palmar Cancún Beach and Spa Resort boasts killer views, top-notch service, and attractions that cater to the entire family. Decorated with granite countertops, marble floors, and detailed wooden furnishings, your condo-style accommodations offer more than 900 square feet of living space including a private master bedroom, two bathrooms, and a washer/dryer. Relax in your private Jacuzzi, craft a feast in your fully equipped kitchen, and unwind on the private terrace where you can gaze at the majestic Cancun scenery.
When you and your crew are ready to make a splash, the resort's five pools are just steps from your suite. Let one of the on-staff babysitters keep an eye on the kiddos while you take advantage of your personal pool butler. The activities around the resort pack in fun for your entire brilliant brigade—try fishing, horseback riding, or golf for a leisurely way to soak up the sun. Or, take a historical tour and learn more about the area. And in keeping with true Cancun hospitality, you won't have to pay for anything once you arrive, so indulge to your heart's (and stomach's) content at the on-site eateries, which feature regional and international favorites.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013
Villa Del Palmar Cancún Beach & Spa Resort
Snap Family Pics in Playa Mujeres
- from $995