We're turning three! Celebrate our birthday with a great deal like this one:
Red buses -- an iconic sight here in the capital. Hop aboard one of these familiar four-wheelers for a sightseeing tour of our fair city thanks to today's deal from Premium Tours.
- For just £19 (a £40 value) enjoy a 3½-hour open top double decker bus tour.
- Or, bring along a friend and two people can soak up the views for £38 (an £80 value).
- Take a seat on the beautifully restored vintage double decker bus and take in sights such as Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, and the London Eye.
- You'll also take to the water for a cruise along the River Thames before stopping to see the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace. When the ceremony does not take place, you will stop for photos in front of the palace.
- There are audio headsets available in ten languages, making this deal the perfect gift for people visiting London on holiday.
- Tours depart from Victoria Coach Station at 8:15 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.
Click 'Buy Now' and alight here for a truly great day out.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 10, 2013