94% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
There's more to Cornwall than gorgeous beaches, surfing, scenery, and culture; there's also this week's Escape to Tregenna Castle, St. Ives.
- Two adults will stay for one night for £99 (up to a £186 value), two nights for £189 (up to a £381.90 value), three nights for £279 (up to a £567.90 value), or four nights for £369 (up to a £753.90 value).
- You'll enjoy your inclusive full English breakfast each day.
- Also on your majesty's agenda is 20% off the daily dinner menu, and one child aged 3 to 15 gets a main course free with each adult ordering a three-course meal during the summer holidays.
- Two-, three-, and four-night stays also bring a traditional Cornish cream tea for two adults.
- 20% off golf and beauty treatments at the hotel are also part and parcel of your visit.
- Children (age 3 to 15) are welcome to stay for £7.50 per night, where a room can accomodate more than two adults.
- During the school holidays, the rate is £25 per child, per night, in a family room.
- There is a £20 per nights supplement for stays on a Friday, Saturday, or during the school holidays.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Enjoy By 30 September, 2013
One- (£99), Two- (£189), Three- (£279), or Four-Night (£369) St. Ives Break for Two with Breakfast and 20% Off Food, Beauty Treatments, and Golf
enjoy £87 savings
- from £99
up to 46%