There's more to Cornwall than gorgeous beaches, surfing, scenery, and culture; there's also this week's Escape to Tregenna Castle, St. Ives.
- Two adults will stay for one night for £99 (up to a £186 value), two nights for £189 (up to a £381.90 value), three nights for £279 (up to a £567.90 value), or four nights for £369 (up to a £753.90 value).
- You'll enjoy your inclusive full English breakfast each day.
- Also on your majesty's agenda is 20% off the daily dinner menu, and one child aged 3 to 15 gets a main course free with each adult ordering a three-course meal during the summer holidays.
- Two-, three-, and four-night stays also bring a traditional Cornish cream tea for two adults.
- 20% off golf and beauty treatments at the hotel are also part and parcel of your visit.
- Children (age 3 to 15) are welcome to stay for £7.50 per night, where a room can accomodate more than two adults.
- During the school holidays, the rate is £25 per child, per night, in a family room.
- There is a £20 per nights supplement for stays on a Friday, Saturday, or during the school holidays.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 30 September, 2013