You should be dancing but the very thought of it makes you break out into a night fever. If you want to learn how to cut some shapes on the dance floor, make your way to Ginger Jive for ten modern jive dance classes for £15 (a £70 value).
- An exciting mix of salsa and Latin moves, modern jive is perfect if you're looking to try something new.
- These entertaining classes will introduce you to this smooth and increasingly popular dance.
- Lacking a partner in crime? No worries, head along to these fun and sociable classes and you can partner up -- it's a great way to make friends and have fun.
- You'll jive along to modern Chart hits and all the classic tunes from recent decades, and steps are easy to learn ensuring you'll be up dancing on the first night.
- Your teacher is Kerrin Osmond, four times UK Doubles Jive Champion and winner of 'BBC South Today Does Strictly Come Dancing'.
- Classes are relaxed and you start any night -- no need to follow a set course. Choose to attend the classes in Trowbridge on Mondays at The Civic Centre, or Westbury on Thursdays at White Horse Country Park.
- Voucher is valid for new customers to Ginger Jive.
What are you doing on your back? Click 'Buy Now'.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By December 6, 2013
Ten Modern Jive Dance Classes
popular right now
Soho Bar and Eatery
Starter and Steak Main Course with Glass of Prosecco Each for Two (...£25
Beau Amis Hairdressing
Haircut, Blow Dry, and Conditioning Treatment with Director Stylist£19
Pump it up Events
Water Zorbing Experience for Two (£16) or Four (£32)£16
Anon Hair & Beauty Salon
Haircut, Restyle, and Finish (£16) with Half-Head Highlights (£29)£16
Two Cocktails Each for Two (£12) or Four (£24) People£12