Tweedledum and Tweedledee weren't in the original Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Nope, they were in the sequel, Alice Through the Looking Glass. It's the kind of fact you wouldn't find tripping up the nice folks in Daresbury, Cheshire, since the village is the birthplace of none other than Lewis Carroll: see for yourself with a stay at Britannia Daresbury Park Hotel.
- An overnight stay for two people at the Warrington establishment is just £59 (up to a £127.95 value), or pay £79 to add a spa treatment each (up to a £187.95 value).
- Your standard room includes a welcome bottle of wine.
- Enjoy your inclusive full English breakfast and three-course meal each in the relaxed, pretty surrounds of the industrial-chic Steam, Bake & Grill Restaurant.
- Access to leisure facilities such as the well-appointed gymnasium, fitness suite, weights room, and squash court is included; then, relax in the heated indoor swimming pool, spa pool, or steam room.
- Those who've gone for the spa treatment package have no risk of losing their heads; instead they'll kick back with a menu that features; a mini facial; soothing eye treatment; Indian head massage; back, neck, and shoulder maggage; file and polish; or an exfoliating body polish.
- Excludes Saturday night stays.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 21 August, 2013
Britannia Daresbury Park Hotel
Overnight Stay for Two People (£59), or with a Spa Treatment Each (£79); Both Packages Include Breakfast, Bottle of Wine, and Three-Course Dinner
enjoy £68.95 savings
- from £59