Tweedledum and Tweedledee weren't in the original Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Nope, they were in the sequel, Alice Through the Looking Glass. It's the kind of fact you wouldn't find tripping up the nice folks in Daresbury, Cheshire, since the village is the birthplace of none other than Lewis Carroll: see for yourself with a stay at Britannia Daresbury Park Hotel.
- An overnight stay for two people at the Warrington establishment is just £59 (up to a £127.95 value), or pay £79 to add a spa treatment each (up to a £187.95 value).
- Your standard room includes a welcome bottle of wine.
- Enjoy your inclusive full English breakfast and three-course meal each in the relaxed, pretty surrounds of the industrial-chic Steam, Bake & Grill Restaurant.
- Access to leisure facilities such as the well-appointed gymnasium, fitness suite, weights room, and squash court is included; then, relax in the heated indoor swimming pool, spa pool, or steam room.
- Those who've gone for the spa treatment package have no risk of losing their heads; instead they'll kick back with a menu that features; a mini facial; soothing eye treatment; Indian head massage; back, neck, and shoulder maggage; file and polish; or an exfoliating body polish.
- Excludes Saturday night stays.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By August 21, 2013
Britannia Daresbury Park Hotel
Overnight Stay for Two People (£59), or with a Spa Treatment Each (£79); Both Packages Include Breakfast, Bottle of Wine, and Three-Course Dinner
popular right now
Complementary Health Care Clinic York
Food Intolerance Test with Meal Plan and Follow Up Support£35
SuperCar Test Drives
Three (£49), Six (£95), or Nine (£129) Laps in Your Choice of Supercar£49
Restyle Haircut, Blow Dry, and Conditioning Treatment (£12) with Fu...£12
Mix Karaoke Bar
Karaoke Booth Hire for up to Ten with Bubbly and Sharing Platter£15
Tiffanys Caffe Bar
Lunch with Hot Drink for Two (£10) or Four (£20) People£10