You missed it This great deal for Canoeing Ireland is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Two-Hour Kayaking Experience for One (€19) or Two (€35) People; or Day-Long Kayaking Course for One (€29) or Two (€55) People
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
One way to "drive away strife from the ocean of life" is to follow the advice of nineteenth-century music hall maestro Harry Clifton... and paddle your own canoe. Today's sporty deal from Canoeing Ireland gives you the chance to get right on stream.
- Dip your toes into new waters with a taster session when you pay €19 (a €40 value) for a two-hour kayak experience for one person.
- For €35 (an €80 value), two people can make a splash with a two-hour kayak experience and learn the basics from a fully certified instructor.
- Go with the flow and get a qualification on board for €29 (an €80 value) with a one-day kayak course covering the fundamental skills of how to use and control your kayak safely -- and manage a capsize.
- Alternatively, for €55 (a €160 value), two people can navigate the Canoeing Ireland level 1 syllabus in a one-day course.
- All you need to bring is confidence in the water, togs or shorts, a towel and a pair of old shoes. Everything else will be provided for you as you learn in a small group from intensively trained specialist instructors.
"You never will sigh if you only will try" -- though to avoid disappointment you should hurry to click 'Buy Now' while this deal is still current.
Want to see more? Check out Canoeing Ireland on Facebook.
Enjoy By September 30, 2013