Online Business Management with Accounting Course
what you get
86% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
When you read you begin with A-B-C, when you sing begin with Do-Re-Mi, and when you're starting a business you begin with... assets, liabilities, and equity? It takes more than a song to get started, which is where NMA Training steps in with their online courses.
- £25 (a £749 value) gets you the Business Management and Accounting online course.
- An eight-module programme that aims to teach you what you need to know to start your own business.
- It includes a module on essential accounting, and also covers marketing, human resources, admin, websites, financing, and more.
- Alternatively £19 (a £275 value) is enough to get you access to the Essential Accounting online course, covering bookkeeping, balance sheets, the liquidity cycle, bank reconciliation, and more.
- Both courses have been created by experienced business people.
For budding entrepreneurs, this offer could be on song -- join the chorus and click 'Buy Now'.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 7 November, 2013
What does this mean?
After purchasing, you'll receive a code to fulfill this order on the seller's website where you’ll pay an additional shipping fee not included in your LivingSocial price.