You missed it This great deal for The Iron Horse Station is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
The Iron Horse Station
All Aboard This Blue Ridge Mountain Adventure
97% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The Escape Kit
• A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Pullman or Pullman Sleeper Room ($108), Sundays through Thursdays
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Pullman Deluxe Room ($144), Sundays through Thursdays
• $20 Credit to the Iron Horse Restaurant
• $20 Credit to the Spring Creek Tavern
• Combine Vouchers to Stay up to Four Nights
Hot Springs, North Carolina, a historic mountain town on the Appalachian Trail, is a bastion of adventure for lovers of the great outdoors. With the Blue Ridge Mountains as a backdrop and the winding French Broad River at your fingertips, you'd be hard-pressed not to take advantage of all the opportunity for adventure this place has to offer. But the region isn't all adrenaline-inducing thrills—the valley's namesake hot springs draw more than their fair share of visitors who simply want to relax with a good soak.
Built in 1929, the The Iron Horse Station is a welcoming and inventive inn that sits across from the original Hot Springs train station on Main Street and named its guest quarters after the revolutionary Pullman sleeper cars. The charming country décor of the guest rooms, which feature a private bath and complimentary Wi-Fi, harken back to an Old World style and charm. A large-screen television and a comfortable sitting area await in the spacious guest lounge.
• Hike along the Appalachian Trail
• Soak in the therapeutic waters at Hot Springs Resort and Spa
• Dine at Iron Horse Restaurant and Tavern
• Embark on a scenic horseback ride
• Quench your thirst for adventure with a whitewater rafting trip
• Try your luck at fishing on the French Broad River
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 3, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2013