73% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A One-Night Stay for Two in a King Suite with a Full Breakfast Buffet
• Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
Just west of Seattle, across the Puget Sound, The Kitsap Peninsula embodies the natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest. Here, the deep blue waters of the Sound spill into waterways that pass beneath wooden bridges en route to the Olympic and Cascade Mountains. In the midst of this tranquil setting is Bremerton, a quaint city with a strong naval history and a rich collection of international restaurants. While the ferry ride to the city offers a glimpse into the area's beauty, a tour of the Puget Sound Naval Museum or a walk along the boardwalk will give you a lasting impression of the community's past and present.
Surrounded by Kitsap Lake, Ostrich Bay, and Oyster Bay, the Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton is a centrally located property with rooms that boast balconies and Wi-Fi. Watch premium channels on a 32-inch flat-screen TV while stretched out on a king-sized bed with foam pillows, or pull a snack from the refrigerator to enjoy in the sitting area. In the morning, cut into a warm stack of waffles in the breakfast corner, or sip a cup of coffee while reading a newspaper in the lobby.
• Stroll through the historic Bonsai Museum of the Elandan Gardens
• Tour the USS Turner Joy
• Treat yourself to a hot stone massage at Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort
• Wander the exhibits at the Puget Sound Navy Museum
• Take a seat at the tasting room of Sound Brewery
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 5, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2013
Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton
Sound Scenery in the Pacific Northwest
enjoy $40 savings
- from $79