You missed it This great deal for The Founders Inn and Spa is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Heartwood & Oak
15 Premium Wines and Waiter's Corkscrew
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
8x10, 12x18, 16x20, or 20x30 Photo Canvas
50 x 60 Personalized Photo Blanket
The Founders Inn and Spa
A History of Luxury in Virginia
88% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A One-Night Stay for Up to Four in a Colonial Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($115)
• Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite with Fireplace, Sundays through Thursdays ($135)
• Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Six in a Governors Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($245)
• Breakfast for Two
• Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Stretching all the way from the Chesapeake Bay to the North Carolina border, Virginia Beach is best known for its wide, sandy beaches and summertime surf culture. But the town, which also boasts a robust military tradition, is dripping with history and Colonial charm—in fact, First Landing Cross marks the point of disembarkation by Jamestown's first settlers. Tucked back from the shoreline lie expansive green spaces lined with sturdy oak trees and colorful porched homes, lending the place the feel of a small neighborhood rather than a large resort town.
Stepping onto the sprawling grounds of The Founders Inn and Spa, you'd be forgiven for thinking you were at the wrong place—palatial yet humbly named, the property is less of an inn than it is an estate. But an apt tribute to its namesake Founding Fathers? It is most certainly that. Set on 16 acres in Virginia Beach, the Georgian-style hotel is fronted by fountains and perfectly trimmed hedges, and decorated inside with Oriental rugs; chandeliers; and large framed paintings of John Adams, James Madison, and the like. Each newly renovated room features a Kingsdown pillow-top mattress, a 42-inch flat-screen TV, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
• Pamper yourself with a body treatment at the ultra-modern Flowering Almond Spa
• Head 20 minutes east to the Virginia Beach Boardwalk
• Drive north to historic Williamsburg, Jamestown, or Yorktown, each an hour away
• Grab a quick bite in The Hunt Room or opt for upscale dining in the award-winning Swan Terrace Restaurant
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 26, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013