Birthdays and anniversaries are all well and good, but with this deal you'll be inviting friends over more often to share in life's little celebrations. For just £49 (a £108.01 value) San Jamón are offering a 12-Bottle 'Top Spanish Wine Appellations' Selection.
- The selection contains five bottles of white wine, five bottles of red wine, and two bottles of rosé to share with your amigos.
- Sip a glass of Rioja Lar De Paula Madurado -- which was awarded an impressive 91 points by 'The Wine Advocate' -- or the crisp and refreshing Poema Verdejo Rueda.
- Wines come from five key winemaking regions: Ribera de Duero (voted Wine Region of the Year 2012 by Wine Enthusiast Magazine), Rias Baixas, Rioja, Toro, Rueda, and Cigales.
- A family company with roots in the farming industry, San Jamón are based in Spain, and export quality produce to the rest of Europe.
- A £9.90 delivery charge applies.
Want more? Check out San Jamón on Facebook.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 26, 2013
12-Bottle Selection of High Quality Spanish Wine
popular right now
The Pelican Cafe
Starter, Main, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two (£24), Four (£46)...£24
West of The Moon
Starter and Main Course Each for Two with a Glass of Wine or Prosecco£19
The Ocean Rooms Spa at the Hilton Glasgow
Choice of One Spa Treatment and One Beauty Treatment with Two-Hours...£35
Gleddoch House Golf Hotel & Spa
18 Holes of Golf and Lunch for Two (£39) with Access to the Hotel L...£39
Tina O'Dohertys Inch Loss Clinic
One- (£49) or Two-Week (£99) Course of 'Body Sculpting' Treatments£49