back by popular demand:
£31 to Spend on Food
what you get
Indian cuisine typically uses an extensive blend of herbs and spices -- the trick is getting the balance just right, which we think we've managed with the ingredients of today's deal. Cumin to Shabab where you can enjoy delicious Indian food for less.
- Receive £31 to spend on food between two people for just £15.
- While £62 will be yours to spend between four people for just £29.
- Pop-adom down to the Bishopgate Street eatery, close to Leeds station.
- You'll be peppered with tasty authentic Indian dishes such as samosas, bajis, lamb rogan josh, or chicken Madras.
- In business since 1973, Shabab will give you a dosa authentic, exotic cuisine served with a side of impeccable, friendly service.
Show today's deal some (c)love and curry favour with a partner or friend -- we'd consider it a s-affront if you missed out.
Enjoy By January 12, 2014