You missed it This great deal for Blue Diamond Riviera Maya is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
8x10, 12x18, 16x20, or 20x30 Photo Canvas
4-Week Dinners My Way Core Plan (Auto-Renewing)
50 x 60 Personalized Photo Blanket
Emergency Supply Solutions
72-Hour Emergency Backpack Kit for 2 or 4 People
Blue Diamond Riviera Maya
All-Inclusive Luxury on the Caribbean [MEX75]
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Four-Night ($1,499), Five-Night ($1,875), or Six-Night ($2,250) Stay for Two in a Patio Junior Suite between Now and December 23, 2013
• Or, a Four-Night ($2,100), Five-Night ($2,625), or Six-Night ($3,150) Stay for Two in a Patio Junior Suite between January 4 and April 20, 2014
• All Inclusive of A La Carte Meals, Premium Alcoholic Beverages, One Scuba or Snorkeling Tour per Guest, Daily Restocked Mini Bar, Daily Activities, Taxes, and Service Fees
• 20% Off Spa Services
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Set amid the white sands and turquoise waters of the Yucatán Peninsula, the beaches of Playa del Carmen attract travelers looking for both style and scenery. Popular with vacationers who prefer a more upscale atmosphere than neighboring Cancun, Playa del Carmen is rich in chic nightspots and tropical diversions: Sip umbrella-topped drinks under swaying palms, snorkel in underwater caves, and watch boats bob in the marina. Spend your late afternoons and evenings on La Quinta, where a multitude of boutique shops are within walking distance of the city's best bars.
Outstretched over nearly 40 acres of landscaped gardens and waterways, the Blue Diamond Riviera Maya is an adults' only resort on the Caribbean Coast. Here, suites are modern and minimalist, and the comfort is in the details. Limestone and wood accents can be found alongside 42-inch plasma TVs with top-notch sound systems, bathrooms feature tubs and showers, and floor-to-ceiling windows are accompanied by outdoor spaces. Patio junior suites also include a furnished private terrace, an outdoor bathtub with views of the river, and a walk-in closet. After a morning swim, nosh on tropical fruits—which are delivered daily to your room—next to your terrace's garden.
• Zipline and snorkel in an underwater cave with Hidden Worlds
• Explore the Mayan site of Coba with Alltournative Tours
• Visit the aquarium at Xcaret
• Touch local animals at Crococun Zoo
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 20, 2014