100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
If your best attempt at 'hand-made jewellery' results in necklaces made with breakfast loops or bracelets of liquorice laces, unwrap today's sweet deal from Jewellery by Adam King.
- (Apple)drop just €59 (a €120 value) into our account and we'll hook you a three-hour jewellery making course using silver and copper.
- Or, for €99 (a €240 value) take a friend along.
- You'll get to take home anything you make, and you'll also get 25% off any jewellery purchased on the day of your course.
- Whether you're a novice or a fashionista, the resident artists at the Tramyard studio on York Road in Dún Laoghaire have a wealth of experience to pass on and help you create the ultimate piece.
- A unique gift for anyone creatively inclined.
- Courses must be booked by December 17, 2013.
Pick up today's deal and you'll learn to be handy with something other than candy.
Enjoy By December 25, 2013
back by popular demand:
Jewellery by Adam King
Three-Hour Silver and Copper Jewellery Making Course for One (€59) or Two (€99) People
enjoy € 61 savings
- from € 59
up to 50%