If your best attempt at 'hand-made jewellery' results in necklaces made with breakfast loops or bracelets of liquorice laces, unwrap today's sweet deal from Jewellery by Adam King.
- (Apple)drop just €59 (a €120 value) into our account and we'll hook you a three-hour jewellery making course using silver and copper.
- Or, for €99 (a €240 value) take a friend along.
- You'll get to take home anything you make, and you'll also get 25% off any jewellery purchased on the day of your course.
- Whether you're a novice or a fashionista, the resident artists at the Tramyard studio on York Road in Dún Laoghaire have a wealth of experience to pass on and help you create the ultimate piece.
- A unique gift for anyone creatively inclined.
- Courses must be booked by December 17, 2013.
Pick up today's deal and you'll learn to be handy with something other than candy.
Enjoy By December 25, 2013