Hands up who's ever wished the weekend lasted one day longer? We've got the next best thing: make the most of your free time with a year-long gold membership to 8th Day Adventure for £25 (a £60 value).
• 8th Day Adventure is a membership-based sports, adventure, and social club
• Take the effort out of organising events, meet new people, try new things, and expand your social circle
• Join club- and member-organised events, including weekends away and holidays
• Activities vary by date and location but a selection of what could be on offer includes mountain biking, surfing, skiing, hiking, abseiling, ultimate frisbee, free-running, and much more
• Your gold membership entitles you to: access to booking for all events including regular weekly activities and holidays, access to discounts and offers, and more
• Members can attend many activities, such as hikes, for no extra charge (extra charges apply for other activities)
• Events are organised all over the country
Want more? Check out 8th Day Adventure on Facebook.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 24, 2014
8th Day Adventure
Year-Long Gold Membership to Sports, Adventure, and Social Club
popular right now
Long Line Surf School
Half-Day Surfing Lesson with All Equipment Provided£10
Old Barn Steakhouse
Steak with Onion Rings and Choice of Side and Glass of Wine Each fo...£24
One- (£49) or Two-Night (£79) Co. Donegal Getaway for Two with Brea...£49
'Ozone Therapy' Steam Bath (£15), Choice of Hour-Long Massage (£20)...£15
Rambles Along the Stunning Wicklow Way£49