If your cooking reminds you of a failed science experiment, now's a great time to digest some culinary education. Beginners; try swotting up at Priti's Cookery Class, with an Indian cookery class.
- For just £29 (a £65 value) simmer and stir your way to success with a two-hour Indian cookery class.
- Or, £49 (a £130 value) is the key ingredient for two people to partake.
- The very best teachers will update your kitchen prowess. You'll walk away with some amazing new recipes along with great time saving tips that'll have you cooking up tasty curries in no time.
- You'll also get to show off your new skills to friends and family by taking everything you cook home with you.
- With helpful teams waiting on Saturdays from 10 a.m to 12 p.m or 2 p.m to 4 p.m, it won't be hard to make the school run towards Station Road in Cheadle Hulme.
Why peer over cookbooks when you can get a hands-on experience?
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By March 1, 2014