You missed it This great deal for El Cozumeleño Beach Resort is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
4-Week Meal Plan with Delivery by Nutrisystem
BJ's Wholesale Club
50% Off BJ's Inner Circle Membership
6 Bottles of Moscato and 2 Govino® Glasses
ArtDevons Framing Shop
Custom Print 10x10 Gallery Wrapped Canvas Collages
El Cozumeleño Beach Resort
All-Inclusive Splendor on the Beaches of Cozumel
- Save 59%
- 6 purchased
82% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• An All-Inclusive Four-Night ($530), Five-Night ($663), Six-Night ($795), or Seven-Night ($928) Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Room between Now and December 21, 2013
• Or, an All-Inclusive Four-Night ($780), Five-Night ($975), Six-Night ($1,170), or Seven-Night ($1,365) Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Room between January 3 and April 24, 2014
• All Inclusive of Unlimited Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Non-Motorized Sports, Daily Activities Program, Wi-Fi, Nightly Entertainment, and Hotel Fees and Taxes
• 2013 Stays Include Admission to Discover Mexico
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Just off the coast of Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula, the island of Cozumel is covered with dense tropical jungle and rimmed by some of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. Island activity centers on the western shore, where the city of San Miguel charms with sunny promenades and thumping discoteques. Mayan ruins serve as a reminder of Mexico's past, while clusters of luxury beach resorts revel in the trappings of modernity.
El Cozumeleño Beach Resort is perched on a stretch of sugary sand north of San Miguel. Rooms at this all-inclusive haven boast ocean views, private terraces, and king or queen beds with plenty of space to spread out. The sprawling grounds contain multiple pools, six restaurants and bars, a variety of water sports, and almost anything else you can dream up. At night, consider the west-facing resort your front-row seat to a dazzling sunset.
Take a swing across the street at Cozumel Country Club boasting PGA-level golf, or purchase a parasailing or fishing excursion through Ocean Tours. At dinner, you can sample Latin flavors with first-class food and drink at any of the resort's on-site restaurants, including El Cocal, Bananas Snack Bar, or the elegant La Veranda. And for those staying in 2013, you'll get admission to Discover Mexico, a cultural park that features interactive exhibits, an arts and crafts shop, a small mercado, and other authentic Mexican sights and sounds.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 27, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 24, 2014