Lake poet William Wordsworth may have wandered lonely as a cloud through a host of golden daffodils, but as a lifelong anosmic, he wouldn't have been able to smell them. Escapees looking to get acquainted with the landscape which inspired him can seek out a stay at the Damson Dene Hotel in the South Lakes.
- Two guests can stay two nights for £149 (up to £320.15 value).
- Nose your way to what The Times called 'one of the friendliest hotels in the UK'.
- A four-course dinner is included with your stay in the Heron View Restaurant, where a daily changing menu sources from the freshest ingredients, many of which have been organically grown in the hotel's own Victorian kitchen garden.
- Breakfast each morning should have you keen to pick up the scent of the Lake District's attractions.
- Weekends are subject to a £20 supplement.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 31 January, 2014