Lake poet William Wordsworth may have wandered lonely as a cloud through a host of golden daffodils, but as a lifelong anosmic, he wouldn't have been able to smell them. Escapees looking to get acquainted with the landscape which inspired him can seek out a stay at the Damson Dene Hotel in the South Lakes.
- Two guests can stay two nights for £149 (up to £320.15 value).
- Nose your way to what The Times called 'one of the friendliest hotels in the UK'.
- A four-course dinner is included with your stay in the Heron View Restaurant, where a daily changing menu sources from the freshest ingredients, many of which have been organically grown in the hotel's own Victorian kitchen garden.
- Breakfast each morning should have you keen to pick up the scent of the Lake District's attractions.
- Weekends are subject to a £20 supplement.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By January 31, 2014
Damson Dene Hotel
Two-Night Late District Getaway for Two with Breakfast Daily and a Four-Course Dinner for Two
popular right now
Platform 5 Bar & Eatery at The Pullman
Sunday Lunch for Two (£12) or Four (£24) with a Glass of Wine Each£12
Six (£69) or Eight (£99) 'LumiSlim Laser Lipo' Sessions (£69)£69
Durham Climbing Centre
30-Minute Indoor Climbing Induction for Two People (£10); or 30-Min...£10
North East Land, Sea and Air Museums
Family Pass to North East Land, Sea and Air Museums for Two Adults ...£8
Long Locks Hair and Beauty Lounge
Hour-Long Deep Tissue or Swedish Massage£12