Dream of writing for the stage but feel as though you're lacking the skills to succeed? We've got a deal to help you get over your stage fright: for £47 (a £95 value) enjoy an online 'be a playwright' course, www.beaplaywright.com, courtesy of Live Theatre, Newcastle.
- Consisting of five modules, the online course is perfect if you're looking for a step-by-step introduction to playwriting.
- It's packed with specially tailored writing exercises, each focusing on a different aspect of the craft, from characterisation to dialogue and theatricality.
- At the end of each module, you'll be asked to submit a bridging exercise, allowing you to test your abilities along the way.
- You can also look forward to exclusive video interviews with successful stage scribes, including Lee Hall, award-winning writer of Billy Elliot.
- With a personalised homepage and an electronic journal to store all your work, you'll have everything you could possibly need to get all theatrical.
- Once you've registered, the online course can be taken at your own pace, from anywhere in the world.
We don't want to sound all, ahem, dramatic, but this deal won't be treading the boards forever -- so make a play for 'Buy Now' today.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 10 March, 2014
Online 'Be a Playwright' Course
- from £47