In ancient Rome, luxury was about lying back, being fanned, and munching on grapes. The basic idea remains the same in today's deal from Spa at the Manor House Hotel where you can kick back, eat treats, and be pampered Slip on your best toga and enjoy a full day spa taster experience.
- Find £39 (an £85 value) and one person can enjoy a full day spa taster experience for one at the luxurious County Durham venue -- towels and robes are provided if you forget your toga.
- While two people can get the same experience for £77 (a £170 value).
- You'll enjoy your choice of two 25-minute treatments each.
- Choose from a nail file and polish; express facial; Indian head massage; a back, neck, and shoulder massage, or sugar body scrub.
- You'll also enjoy full use of the spa facilities and a two-course light lunch.
- You can further enhance your luxurious experience with 30% off additional treatments at the time of booking.
- A wonderful gift fit for an emperor or empress.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By February 15, 2014